From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Joe D'Souza
Sent: Tuesday, 8 January 2013 1:57 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Print Functionality on Advance Interface Form

**

I'm guessing a javascript to print to a default printer should work when you
invoke that from the mid-tier.

You may also want to check out the possibility of VBScript
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1096862/print-directly-from-browser-without-print-popup-window)

There is no out of the box way of achieving this so the possibilities mentioned
above may be the your way in..

Joe