If that's the requirement, it appears as though you would require to provide
an external entity the ability to have submit access to the system. This
means you would need to give them the ability to include themselves into the
system.

You would need to build the ability to identify a user before he can access
the submit function. If this identification process fails, then you need to
give the user an interface to fill up all the necessary information to
create a user account. And on creation of that peoples record from accepting
that user input, you would require to update the CTM:People Permissions
Group form with the information required to permit the user to be a Incident
User.

Since you mentioned web services would be used to create the ticket, maybe
you could use web services to create the CTM:People record too..

Joe

  _____