Marcelo, if I had to guess (and I guess I do) I would say no.  The windows
phone has such a small market share that I doubt they would put much time
into it.  That said, they aren't going to have an iPhone app out for ITSM
till 2014!

They seem to be moving away from the browser on the phones also (I'm not
sure why).

--
Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer