From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Possible reasons for "500 - Internal server error." while
consuming a AR System published web service.. <<<RESOLVED>>

Removing the element from the request envelope is the only way I know to
have the ARS form use the defaults defined on the form.   You are correct
that ARS keywords are not converted when receiving XML payloads (They do go
thru the API, it is just a different API call XMLCE)

When you get the HTTP 500 are you also getting a SOAP Fault?

I found the defect ID on the malformed date error  SW00310475

Fred