Thanks to everyone for the help. I'm 90% there. All I need to do is add the new
field to the filter. The problem is, I can't find the filter for Task.

I can find all the others as noted in the doc that Keith referred me to. I can
find:

INT:ASTFND:NPC:GetCIUAData_100 for Asset
INT:CHGFND:NPC:GetCRQData_100 for Change
INT:FNDPBM:NPC:GetPBIData_100 for Problem
INT:FNDPBM:NPC:GetPKEData_100 for Known Error
INT:FNDSRM:NPC:GetREQData_100 for SRM

So you would think Task would be something like:

INT:FNDTMS:NPC:GetTMSData_100 OR INT:TMSFND:NPC:GetTMSData_100

but no....

Nothing even close.

Any suggestions?

Dave