One thing you can do is take each of the recon ID's from your import and
search the base element class for which CI it is. For the service CI, you
could search the business service class form and get it from there.
Hopefully, you should have the same CIs in your target environment. Then
you can search by name in your target environment for the same CIs and grab
the recon IDs from there. Does that make sense? Do you know which CMDB
class forms I'm talking about? It's like BMC:Core_BaseElement and so on.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2013, at 7:18 AM, "Ramy S. Ayoub" <ramyay...@gmail.com> wrote:

**
***

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 2:09 PM, Tauf Chowdhury <taufc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> **
> Ramy,
> Those fields are being validated against the CMDB. It is likely that
> something like the reconciliation ID is different in your source
> environment than your destination. I'm assuming you are relating CI's in
> your template? You would need to update your template import file with the
> correct service and CI recon ID from your target environment before doing
> the import.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Feb 24, 2013, at 3:00 AM, "Ramy S. Ayoub" <ramyay...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  **
>  After importing the templates there are errors in all the records
> stating that the Service ReconID , CI ReconID , have invalid values it
> seems that the new file has a problem with the data as well.
>
> do we missed any step before starting the Templates import ?
>
> 7.6.4

*Ramy Ayoub*
Products and Service Delivery

Business Process Automation