Hi,

What version of remedy you are on?
From 7.6 version onwards whenever a entry is created in user form,
corresponding entry is auto created on User Preference form.

Regards,
Aditya
------Original Message------
From: Robin Mathew
Sender: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
ReplyTo: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Entry in AR System User Preference form
Sent: Feb 25, 2013 5:07 PM

Hi all,

In our server,AR System user Preference  form contains entries of those users
who are not logging onto AR User tool via preference server option.

Can you please let me know how their accounts are getting created if they are
not using preference server option while logging?

Regards
Robin

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from !DEA