Hi Fred,

Thanks for your reply. In testing with my dev server, I find the following:

SoapUI says:

      <soapenv:Fault>
         <faultstring>ARERR [90] Cannot establish a network connection to
the AR System server : Connection refused my_ars_server:33000</faultstring>
         <detail>
            <ns1:hostname xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/";>
my_ars_server.ncsu.edu</ns1:hostname>
         </detail>
      </soapenv:Fault>

In the #status# header I see: HTTP/1.1  500 Internal Server Error

A PHP program calling a web services says:

An error occurred while getting the call: SOAP Error: ARERR [90] Cannot
establish a network connection to the AR System server : Connection refused
my_ars_server:33000[locutus:~/MyRemedyPHP_API]

So I guess this is ok in the sense that the PHP recognizes this as a
failure. I was just curious if anyone was doing anything different to
provide anything more informative.

Thanks.
Larry