**

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

From: Easter, David
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 3:28 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Reply To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: iPad App

**

There isn’t a Remedy User client for iOS, but as mentioned there are iOS apps that enable you to interact with AR System powered applications.  A good place to start is the main mobility web page on www.bmc.com where you can learn more.

http://www.bmc.com/products/mobile-help-desk/mobility-for-itsm.html

-David J. Easter

Manager of Product Management, AR System

BSM & Atrium Solutions Management

BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.