From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Mayfield, Andy L.
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 2:06 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: iPad App

**
Does anyone know if there's an app that will work with BMC Remedy User, Action
Request System?

Andy L. Mayfield
Alabama Power Company
Protection & Control Technician Staff
Linc # 10*19140
Cell # 205-288-9140
Office # 205-226-1846

Information contained in this email is subject to the disclaimer found by
clicking on the following link: http://www.lyondellbasell.com/Footer/Disclaimer/