From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Stroud, Natalie K
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 11:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: WWRUG13 Date and Location Announcement

Out of curiosity, Dave, can you give an estimate for about how much the
conference fees would be reduced?  Don't worry, I won't hold you to that exact
number, I'm just looking for a ballpark estimate.  Also, is there someplace the
discount amount for presenters will eventually be published?

I am not aware of any local RUG groups here in the Albuquerque area I could use
in the way you did, but I've involved in a Toastmasters club here locally and
for about the last 3.5 years and certainly feel confident enough to entertain
the idea of presenting, though my TM family of course won't be able to speak to
the technical accuracy of my talk.  I just recently switched from a focus on
testing to a focus on building Analytics reports and would consider maybe
giving a talk on tips and tricks in Analytics, covering everything from what
information do you include on the report to tricks you can do with the
scheduler to "How do I get my report to do X" types of things. About half a
dozen things come to mind just off of the top of my head, and I've only been at
this for a couple of months.

Natalie Stroud
SAIC @ Sandia National Laboratories
ARS-ITSM Tester
Albuquerque, NM USA
nkst...@sandia.gov
ITSM 7.6.04 SP2 – Windows 2003 – SQL Server 2008