Hi Kerry,

Remedy Integration Kit. (I think its integration). It's what is used for
the BMC installers. Its like a driver program on steroids. In the
suggested case, it would replace the Remedy Import Tool.

You could have a directory copied to the persons desktop with the Remedy
Import Tool. It doesn't have to be installed.

Or you could write something although the whole maintenance issue with
that type of thing is something you want to think about.

dataimport.bat again doesn't have to live on the server. It can be on
his/her desktop including the mapping. As long as there is java there, you
are good to go.

You might want to speak to Misi to see if his product can take a csv as
well as an arx http://rrr.se/en/products/rrrchive.html

Or if you want to stick to workflow, then create an attachment table for
your person to save to. Then use the save attachment workflow and run
process to execute anything that is server side for example the data
import etc.

Good luck
Regards
Danny

Single Sign On (SSO) for the BMC Remedy AR System and ITSM
http://www.javasystemsolutions.com/jss/ssoplugin