:) Its not downloadable anywhere. I don't even think its documented to be
honest. So it can be found within the packages of any installer. So not
easy to get I agree.

With regards to the import tool on the server, I meant copy it to the
server so you could write some workflow/run process to execute it.

There is also the driver.exe program on the server which can be scripted.
Always a good choice before breaking out the API doc. But it that floats
your boat then compile away :)