From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Rafael Rodriguez
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 10:41 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Small annoyance while working with Web Services (creating or
modifying)...

Hello Joe I have found the solution by accident although I think it
could be a bug. Do the following:

1) Select the first element you want to remove.
2) Next hold the shift key and scroll down and select the last element
you want to remove.
3) Next let the shift key go and right-click the first element and
select remove.
4) You will notice that all the elements selected in steps 1 and 2
above are now gone.

HTH

Rafael

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 1:29 AM, Joe D'Souza <jdso...@shyle.net> wrote:
> **
>
> I was working with web services and wanted to publish a web service that
> contained a few operations, some of which had varying subsets of elements
/
> fields so was using the Auto Map feature and then removing whatever
elements
> / fields were not necessary to be exposed.
>

> The annoyance was that I could not find an easy way to pick more than one
> element at a time to remove and had to click on them individually, and
> Remove Selected.
>

> I tried various other tricks that seem to work on a dev studio, such as
> holding the period key down while making selections, or holding the CNTRL
> key down and what not. Nothing seemed to give me the ability to select
more
> than one at a time and remove. So it was time consuming and a operation
that
> I could have taken 2 minutes to create was literally taking me 15 or
> thereabouts.
>

> If anyone has figured a way around this, I would appreciate it. The only
> thing I can think of is saving it all as is and then exporting the WSDL
and
> editing its xml definition. I haven't yet tried that option though as I
> didn't want to attempt R&D at a customer site.
>

> Any tips would be appreciated..
>

> Cheers
>

> Joe

___