From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Chintan Shah
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 10:59 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Small annoyance while working with Web Services (creating or
modifying)...

**

Joe,

In 7.1, I was able to multi-select (shift+ or ctrl+),then right click on any
of the element(as far as I remember), there was an option  of "Cut". As soon
as you do that, all elements were gone!

This trick was shared with me by my Remedy Guru. I was much frustrated
before I knew this.

I will have to try to test same with 8.0.

Thanks
Chintan.