Fred,

They probably have. They don't inform me when they make "Security required"
updates to the server.

I tried a few more clients. Mid Tier via a browser running on my local PC shows
the correct time. Mid Tier running a browser on the server in a Remote Desktop
window shows the wrong time (Standard Time).
 And again, the WUT running on my PC shows the wrong time. I don't have a WUT
on the server.

I went to some other PC's and these folks got the correct time.
I checked my Preferences and had America/Bogota in the settings which I thought
would conflict with the Mid Tier.

Anyway, I cleared the setting in Time settings on the WUT and everything works
now.
Don't know how or why the Time Zone was set to America/Bogota or why it didn't
affect the time before Sunday.

Thank you,
---
John J. Reiser
Remedy Developer/Administrator
Senior Software Development Analyst
Lockheed Martin - MS2
The star that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
Pay close attention and be illuminated by its brilliance. - paraphrased by me