I am not sure what else I can modify the identification rules to.

I am using the out of box rules and it is not working.

Which criteria should I add to the rules?

Thanks

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Roney Samuel Varghese.
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 4:56 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: CMDB RE Identification Rules

**

Nope no need for any additional workflows you can use the identification rules
to weed out duplicates.

Regards,

Roney Samuel Varghese.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 14, 2013, at 3:16 PM, Kathy Morris <kathymorris...@aol.com> wrote:

**

Hello everyone,

We are running RE jobs and getting “found multiple matches” with many assets
failing reconciliation.

We are using the out- of- box identification rules.

I looked in the knowledge base and it states that the ADDM Integration ID may
be another filter if your only source data is from ADDM.

We have data coming from ADDM and multiple sources.

Does anyone know what further identification rules that I can build to identify
these assets?

Do I need to create workflow/fields to build logic to identify assets?

We are on AR System and ITSM 7.6.4.

Thanks