Hi,

Do you mean "who" is using a specific "login"? Or do you mean which "logins"
have been in use? Or do you want to find out which "logins" are currently
connected to the system?

The currently connected users can be retrieved in a table-field like BMC does
in "AR System Administration: Manage User Licenses". Check out that table
field, and create your own. You can then do a table-loop (ACTL or FLTR) to
find out if a specific user is logged in.

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12):