Hello Fellow Listers.

I have been fighting a runmacro issue on version 7.6.04 for almost a month now.
I have tried every trick I can think of.

I keep getting the following error every time I try and execute a runmacro
command.

Cannot establish a network connection to the AR System server - <REMOVED> :
RPC: Miscellaneous tli error - event requires attention Permission denied
[ARERR 90]

We added:  export SHLIB_PATH=/appl/Remedy/bin and export
NLSPATH=/appl/Remedy/locale/C  to our .profile
We made sure that the Symbolic Link for runmacro.cat in /usr/lib/nls/msg/C/ is
pointing to the correct directory
We ran the locale command and all looks good
And still none of these made a difference

 Is there any other path I need to set on my .profile or copy the runmacro.cat
file to?
This is very frustrating, the runmacro worked just fine before we upgraded,
however, when we upgraded from 7.1 to 7.6.04 it just stopped working.

Environment;
AR System: 7.6.04 SP4 201209051922
OS: HP-UX B.11.31
Database: 10.2.0.4.0 - 64bi
Database Client Library: /appl/oracle/product/11.2.0/Client_11.2.0

Christopher Pruitt
Remedy Developer
BMC Certified Administrator: BMC Remedy AR System 7.6.04

HP Enterprise Services
Bank of America Account | CIA - Integrated Applications | IW Infrastructure Team
+1.972.605.7702 office | christopher.pru...@hp.com

Upcoming OOO:
4/1 through 4/5 -  Vacation