Thank you, Jason. Just what I wanted to hear. For the first month, no surveys
are to go to the customer as the team gets accustomed to using their new Remedy.

Sandra Hennigan
Remedy Developer

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Jason Miller
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 2:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Survey

**
It looks like all of the surveys were moved to SRM.  You configure Incident to
create a Service Request and SRM will handle the survey; even if the Incident
didn't originate in SRM.  In the SRD that creates the Incident you choose the
survey you want to send upon Incident (Service Request) closure.

Here is a KB article about it (older version but I think it still applies)
https://kb.bmc.com/infocenter/index?page=content&id=KA287622&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1364485292624

It kind of makes sense that SRM is the customer facing piece for submitting,
viewing status, searching KB and responding to surveys.  1 consistent interface
that all apps can use.

Jason

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Hennigan, Sandra