Hi,

Still struggling with creating the normalization rule to set  BMC_Component
type relationship attributes to:
Direction = Destination to Source
HasImpact = no

I usually use the Product Catalog form to normalize to set the Catergory,
Type, Item, Manufacturer, Model values.

How would I set the BMC_Component relationship type attributes to be
normalized?

(without setting the defaults in the BMC_Component form) or do I have to set
the default on the BMC_Component form to accomplish this?

There is a form BMC.Core Config Normalization Rules - that has entries.  I
am not sure how those entries are created.

Does anyone know how this can be done?