Reposting, hoping for some direction. I have a BMC request opening but nothing
substantial.
- (Outside of allowing the logined in user to submit survey under there id,
doing this will be negate the survey, as some users try to get around the
system).
- we were hoping upgrade which includes  SW00293926 would resolve the issue but
doesnot; and it may not  be the solution.

MT:7.5P5 on Websphere 6.1 all 32 bits. Upgraded to 7.6.04 SP4 (same issue)
ARS: 7.5P5 on AIX 6.1.7 on 11g
(We are in process of upgrading to 7.6.04 SP4 on test)

Win7/Xp - On IE8, all windows opened share the same session. Unless start new
session/ cmd: iexplore.exe -nomerge.

We have a survey, that is emailed to Customers. This email uses a its generic
id to login and bring up the survey form; overall multiple log in.

No. of Remedy Users: 1300.
No. of Customers: 15,000.
So this issues only affects 1300 people, 9%. Even thought not a lot - politics.

Issue Scenarios:

1. Open IE (1st session), login into midtier. If users clicks on survey, its
trys to launch in the 1st Session IE and fail.
ARERR [9361] - A current session exists for a different user

2. Open IE (1st session), login into midtier. Open IE (2nd session), (file <new
session or Cmd); assumed active session. Then users clicks on survey url/link,
its trys to launch in the 1st Session IE and fail. (ARERR [9361] - A current
session exists for a different user)....   Therefore, click (mouse) launches
all URL in 1st session.
- Question: is there away to make the click action, open in last IE session?

3. Open IE (1st session), login into midtier. Open IE (2nd session), (file <new
session or Cmd); assumed active session. Then users copy/paste survey url/link
into 2nd Session, works.

4. Open IE (1st session), don't login into midtier. Open IE (2nd session),
login into midtier. Then users clicks on survey url/link, it launch in the 1st
Session IE and works.

- Question:  In the below, can the header be modified specifically to start in
new session, there by passing the click action above?

the link/url is