David,

Sad news and I hope whoever takes over your role understand the importance
of having a dependable voice out there in the community. There were, and I
am sure will continue to be, frustrating times when the product/BMC
challenges us and I think you certainly added calm to that storm.

I always found your posts helpful and for that I thank you and wish you
all the luck for the future.
Danny