Hi David,

A very best wishes for your future endeavours .

Dhananjay
From: Misi Mladoniczky [via ARS (Action Request System)]
[mailto:ml-node+s1093659n7587856...@n2.nabble.com]
Sent: 05 April 2013 12:54
To: Dhananjay Deshpande
Subject: Re: OT: An unexpected fork in the road...

Hi David,

You have put a lot of energy into making it easier for all of us to interact
with BMC. I hope someone picks up the baton...

I remember meeting you, brand new, at BMC User World 2006 if I remember right.
You, me and Carey Matthew Black sat down in a room and discussed interaction
with BMC Support and the Enhancement Request process. We have come a long way
since then :-)

Good luck to you David!

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12):