Was trying out Return Operation with DSO.

I have a Server A and Server B.
Server A is sort of Source.
I did DSO Mapping and was able to move data from A->Form1 to B->Form1 in
Data + Ownership Mode.

When TRANSFER is done, as expected, for the record in question, Server B is
has "Master Flag" set to YES.

Now If I delete this record from Server B, it automatically gets deleted
>From Server A.

So far so good.

But If I modify the record on Server B, changes are not coming back to
Server A, so I guess Return operation is not working correctly.

Interestingly Filter which I have written for B->Form1, does not ask for
DSO Mapping moment you choose Action->DSO->Type (Return).

I am wondering how Server B figures out what mapping is to be used for
Return Operation and how to make Return operation work?

Enabling Filter Logs on Server B shows this error
<USER: Distributed Server>
<Overlay-Group: 1> Note: Distributed Server cannot transfer or return
unless overridden

Log file for DSO reveals nothing.

~ Nathan