Hi,

Actually I figured out the issue, there was some mistake in the return
mapping and now it is working fine.
As you said about "from mapping", I just checked it, this field doesn't get
added if you add only "Basic" distributed fields but if with this, one
doesn't have to write return mapping, it would be great.

~ Nathan