Joe,
Arinside has a section that identifies that information

On Friday, April 12, 2013, Joe Castleman <joe.castle...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Doug, you nailed it.  (Sound of palm slapping forehead, and/or egg
running down face)  We changed server hardware, and have since discovered
that some of the fields on the new server are missing permissions.  The
database had been ported over from the old server, so ostensibly the
objects would have been the same.  But somehow, the old permissions were
completely missing from certain fields.  (That all happened before I
arrived on the scene -- all I can tell is that no one had modified those
objects in the meantime.)  I took it for granted that the object defs would
be the same on both servers, but apparently (at least in this case) this
was a reckless assumption.

> Only a few fields have the issue; I haven't found any pattern as to how
or why.  Furthermore I haven't found an instance where some of the
permissions were missing and some were retained -- they're either all there
or they're all missing.

> So, this leads me to another question -- is there a quick and/or easy way
to identify all fields (in any and all forms) that do not have any
permissions at all?  (I don't have access to Migrator, though I recall it
just tells you that there's a difference in permissions -- not necessarily
what those differences are.)