Rick,

Basically I can not push data to one of these forms from a Filter using a Push
action.

Basically it is submitting a record. I could not do this manually either.

But on another system, I could submit records manually and with a Filter.

I have a staging form which holds the original data and through Push field
action I am trying to populate variuos classes.

I tried using AIE but it did not work. This is a 7.6.4 system on a Windows
system. DB is SQL Server.

Thanks