Ok...I just did a quick test on the Group form showing members of the
Administrator group

SELECT T102.C1,C101,C8,C109,C103,C108,C7 FROM T102 WITH (NOLOCK)  WHERE
((T102.C104 LIKE  '1;%'      ) OR (T102.C104 LIKE   '%;1;%'            ) OR
(T102.C119 LIKE  '1;%'      ) OR (T102.C119 LIKE   '%;1;%'            ))
ORDER BY 1 ASC

C104 LIKE  '1;%' will give you the records where Administrator is the first
group
C104 LIKE   '%;1;%' gives you where administrator is somewhere in the middle

then repeated for field 119 which I believe is the computed group
list....so, you are correct...BMC always puts a ; after, so only the
'starting with' and the 'somewhere in the middle' are needed, even if it's
at the end.