I got this too…

Would be fun to see the rough drafts of the email :)

To me - it seems to read from Dilberts template generator…

Dear (FILLIN COMPANY HERE) Customer,

I am excited to inform you of a very positive development for (FILLIN
COMPANY HERE).

…

As we move through this process, we will keep you informed of key
developments. If you have any questions, please feel free to call your
usual (FILLIN COMPANY HERE) representative.****

We look forward to building upon our relationship with you and to
continuing to develop the best solutions to address the (YOUR MARKET) needs
within your organization.

(Regards or Warm Regards),

(ADD YOUR SIGNATURE HERE)

-John