From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Tanner, Doug
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 12:40 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Email to ARS 7.6.04

**

Excellent indeed, we process our email for the set of intermediate tables
every 2-3 minutes via escalations. We are reading 67 different mailboxes and
creating or updating records in a Dozen different Remedy Applications. In
addition we have supporting forms that hold the "Rules/Variables" on how to
process all AR Email Messages (In/Out) DRIVE IT WITH DATA!, what gets
ignored, skipped, deleted, etc. Hit me off list if more information is
wanted.

Long Live Rem-Mail!

Doug