Is it a normal process for Support to request the customer to use the "log
tool" to fetch all logs? During the last several cases that I have opened
with Support in the last nine months the Support techs have never once
mentioned such a tool to me. (I thought it would be better to ask this here
rather than muck up the discussion over at Communities.

I too have been a victim of being asked for logs more than once and then
figuring it out on my own or via the List before Support ever got back to me
with anything.

-Rick

Rick Westbrock

QMX Support Services