From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Longwing, Lj
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 5:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: BMC Communities Discussion regarding maintaining our environment
details on Support Central

**
I've never been asked to use it

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Rick Westbrock
<rwestbr...@qmxs.com<mailto:rwestbr...@qmxs.com>> wrote:
**
Is it a normal process for Support to request the customer to use the "log
tool" to fetch all logs? During the last several cases that I have opened with
Support in the last nine months the Support techs have never once mentioned
such a tool to me. (I thought it would be better to ask this here rather than
muck up the discussion over at Communities.

I too have been a victim of being asked for logs more than once and then
figuring it out on my own or via the List before Support ever got back to me
with anything.

-Rick

Rick Westbrock
QMX Support Services