Yes, but still add Companies (8) and Applications permissions (10), and
functional roles (3) * 20...Many clicks...:)

________________________________
Från: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] För Tauf Chowdhury
Skickat: den 13 maj 2013 15:33
Till: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Ämne: Re: SV: Permission template?

**
For something like support group, you can go to the ctm:support group form and
click Add on People tab. If you do a search that returns multiple people, I
think you can ctrl+click multiple and add that way.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 13, 2013, at 9:30 AM,
"lars.j.petters...@vattenfall.com<mailto:lars.j.petters...@vattenfall.com>"
<lars.j.petters...@vattenfall.com<mailto:lars.j.petters...@vattenfall.com>>
wrote:

**
Well, I have to add 20 users to a new support group, some things in itsm does
not impress me...:)