Från: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] För Lisa Singh
Skickat: den 14 maj 2013 16:29
Till: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Ämne: Re: SV: SV: Permission template?

On 5/13/13, Jlbess <jlb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Are they new users or existing users? If they're new users, you can
> create a people template with all of that information. Then just
> create new accounts specifying their name and contact info.
> If they're existing users, you can use the data management tool. Just
> fill out the spreadsheet tabs for permissions, group assignments, and
> functional roles.

I think you can use the people management console to update people records with
a template as well, I just noticed an error with trying to apply some
Functional Roles to an existing user, so I'm about to test the update function
from the people management console - will let you know if that works.

Kind Regards,

Lisa Singh

Are, and have been for 20 years"