From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Dale Jones
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 1:00 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Question concerning Attachment Pool field

**
David,

Did you create an overlay for view, each Attachment field , Attachment Pool,
the destination Page and Tab?

May want to try in Base Mode.

May want to try in a Dev Studio version with the same version as Server.  (Rule
of thumb is newer versions of Dev Studio will try to introduce features that
Older Version of ARS server will not be aware of and not know how to handle.)

Take Care

Dale Jones
DCS
Raleigh, NC