What's the fulfillment request that you're trying to create? Create an auto
assignment in cfg:assignment for that module.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 20, 2013, at 8:59 PM, Robert Heverley <robert.hever...@gmail.com>
wrote:

**
Hi Roger,

I have created 1 rule and still receive the error. Our system has been live
for over a year with very minor issues and now we have this one that will
not clear. I have rebuilt the template, applied it to the AOT, and updated
the PDT with no success when I click on "Retry".

Thank you.