Hi,

My last problem with it was that it corrupted the group-inheritance column of
the group_cache. It simply cleared it out. But this has presumably been fixed
in version 8.

But nobody uses group-inheritance in 7.6.04 anyway, right!?

Just flip through your groups to check if the 'Parent Group' field is empty.

If my recollection is correct, this is a dispaly-only-field, and the actual
field is a hidden field...

Products from RRR Scandinavia (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12):