All
I have a need to clean log files before sending them to BMC support. I'm
looking for a tool that will allow me to create multiple search and replace
configurations (rules) that can be used at any time. Not having to create
search and replace every time would be a huge time saver. I also need the
rules to be persistent and editable as well as being able to apply the
search and replace function to a single file or all files in a directory.
For example, apply search and replace Rule 1 to file x or apply search and
replace Rule 1 to all files in folder y.

Rule 1:
Find  Replace With (could be 1 or 100 replacement items)
1      a
2      b
3      c

Rule 2: