The ARSList is simply the best!!
Steve, many thanks for what you have done! I never expected anyone to write
something to solve the issue. Your time and effort is greatly appreciated!

At the risk of being a cad, how easy would it be to allow the user to
determine what the replacement string should be? For example, replace
1.1.1.1 with AR Server, 2.2.2.2 with Mid-tier server, 3.3.3.3 with Database
Server, Demo with Admin account, jfrost with Approver account, etc.
Meaningful replacement strings would help support to maintain context when
reviewing the logs. Also, can the utility be made to run on all files in a
folder?

Many thanks again
Pete