Hmmm....I would be curious to see if the the key is available to me, as a
user...because the key isn't actually stored in the JSP...it's stored on
the Mid-Tier server config...yes, true, if the key was compromised  I'm
sure it could be 'faked', but does an end user actually have access to that
information....I'll hafta check that out :)

Regarding the 'sensitivity' aspect...completely agree...too many
organizations are way too sloppy with their data :)