Hi Marc,

My customers continued to expect the traditional background colors even
after we began offering the Mid-tier client so I installed a series of
Active Links to accomplish this.

On: Window Open
Run If: ($OPERATION$ = "QUERY") AND ($CLIENT-TYPE$ = 9)
If Actions:
     Run Process: Command
Line: javascript:document.body.style.background="#A4C8F0";

I have one of these for each of the possible OPERATIONS with the
appropriate colors:

QUERY: #A4C8F0
CREATE: #C0E5C0
GET: A4C8F0
SET: C0E5C0
SET ALL: 008080

Works pretty well. Sometime, the bg color "leaks" though the right-hand end
of the Mid-tier menu bar if the browser window width exceeds the defined
width of the view.

Hope this is helpful.
Larry