Are these variables display only? Were they display only in 7.1

Reason I ask is I see a `! at the end of the filter name which means you are
wanting to by pass the filter phase and have the filter fire in the first
stage when those values are not reset to NULL. Somehow that is probably not
happening correctly. Does your log say anything to the effect that its
overriding the filter phase?

You may want to eliminate that the phase override is working correctly.

Cheers

Joe

  _____