You need to optimize your report and add indexes to your forms based on your
query to drop your return times. I suspect you are table scanning

Math is always on the right side of your query. IE.  datefield >= ($timestamp$
- xxx)
Not reversed

Always use and equal sign in every query to use the index.
Try not to use !=

Helpful hints

Sent from my iPhone