that runs the AR server service to the share point folder and then try to
connect to that?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 2, 2013, at 4:51 PM, Matthew Perrault <matthew.perra...@genmills.com>
wrote:

**

Great….

That’s what I was afraid of….ick…

The person in charge/owner of the Knowledge base is not going to be happy
about that…

*From:* Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [
mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>] *On Behalf Of *Tauf
Chowdhury
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 02, 2013 3:40 PM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* Re: RKM federation to Sharepoint possible?

**

Matt,

I was unsuccessful with this with Analytics but the same concept applies.
Even though share point looks like it can be accessed using UNC, there is
some security or other translation done in the background.

I ended up using WinSCP to push the files from share point to a normal
network share so I could consume the data.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 2, 2013, at 4:22 PM, Matthew Perrault <matthew.perra...@genmills.com>