From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Richter, Howard (CEI - Atlanta)
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 11:29 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: NTS number in 7.6.4

**
Good morning/afternoon/evening all,

I am working with a third party vendor, that thinks is can send out a URL to
the users, that when clicked on will open up an incident or change (just using
an incident or change number)

I know that the notifications now coming out of ITSM 7.6.4 reference a NTS
number and the NTE Notifier form. So my question is where does the NTS number
live? Is there a copy of that number on the Helpdesk or Change form?

Any ideas would be great (just be nice).

As always thank you, you all,

Howard

[cid:image001.gif@01CE7BD0.B6890490]<http://www.coxenterprises.com/>
Howard Richter, Remedy Administrator
6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Atlanta, GA 30328-4524
Email = howard.rich...@coxinc.com<mailto:howard.rich...@coxinc.com>
Office = 678.645.4633, Cell = 404.226.2745
Cox Innovation Agent (CIA)
[cid:image002.png@01CE7BD0.B6890490][cid:image003.png@01CE7BD0.B6890490]<http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas/Badge%20Library/Badge20-Lg.png>[cid:image004.png@01CE7BD0.B6890490]<http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas/Badge%20Library/Badge50-Lg.png>
Submit your idea today for a chance to earn a badge and be entered into a
monthly drawing for a $10 gift card.
Submit your idea: http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas
View your badges:
http://innovation.coxenterprises.com/ideas/SitePages/yourbadges.aspx