Hi Howard,

I know there's a doc about direct ticket links out there somewhere, but we
could never get them to work in 7.6.04.  Essentially we had to pass an
advanced query in an encoded url.

Incident:
http://<server>/HPD%3AHelp+Desk/Best+Practice+View/?qual='Incident%20ID*%2B'%20%3D%20%22
INC000000876126%22

Problem:
http://<server>/PBM%3AProblem+Investigation/Best+Practice+View/?qual='Problem%20ID*%2B'%20%3D%20%22
PBI000000005807%22

Change:
http://<server>/CHG%3AInfrastructure+Change/Best+Practice+View/?qual='Change%20ID*%2B'%20%3D%20%22
CRQ000000068871%22

Please note that you have to keep everything intact (including the
trailing "%22") changing only the ticket # or it won't work.

Best,
Jon
Jon Slaven | Amway | 616-787-7132 | jon.sla...@amway.com