Well, unfortunately, what you are dealing with there is the reason that
Diary fields have really fallen out of favor.  You may be able to come up
with a 'regular expression' that can pull that out (I don't know if Crystal
supports regular expressions)....sorry, not sure if I can help you much on
it.