It can be pretty complicated.

You will need to have workflow that watches the AR System Email messages
form, and when an email comes in, you can, in the simplest case, use the
HPD:IncidentInterface_Create form to push a new incident into Help Desk.
 YOu could then attach the email as a work info item, using the
HPD:IncidentInterface and the Incident created previously.

To get fancier, you could grab the user information from the from field,
and use that to set the requester information on the incident during the
initial create.

It's not hard, but it's not "enable this active link" either.