Hi,

You can use one fixed user for all email coming from unregister email I'd in
remedy and say requter's FN, LN, location  same for all same kind of request
except email I'd. Carry same email I'd (from where original email come) on
incident form (through interface form) in customer email I'd field.
Here even if you have fixed user for unregister email I'd, system will sent all
customer notification to requter's email I'd.

Regards
Kiran